Quiff Comp 2013 will take place during the week beginning 20 May.
What’s Quiff Comp, you ask? It’s an annual quiff competition I started with some friends on Twitter a couple of years ago. To get an idea of how it works here’s a Storify of the tweets from last year.
Are there any rules? Of course!
The first rule of Quiff Comp is: tell everyone about Quiff Comp. The more people we can get to take part the more fun it will be.
The second rule of Quiff Comp is: tell everyone about Quiff Comp. Simple.
Definition of a quiff
Hair brushed upward and backward from the forehead
How to take part
Entries will be taken between Monday 20 and Wednesday 22 May.
- Take a photo of your quiff
- Tweet your photo using the tag #quiffcomp13 and one of the following category tags:
- #child – for anyone under the age of 18
- #onedayonly – for anyone sporting a quiff for the sole purpose of taking part in the competition
- #everydayquiff – for anyone who considers a quiff part of their everyday style
- Anyone taking part in quiff comp for the first time will automatically be placed in the first timers category
Judging will take place on Thursday 23 and Friday 24 May.
- The three main categories will be voted on by the general public via a series of online polls
- The first timers category will be judged by the organiser – me!
And finally, if you need some inspiration I’ve been building up my quiffs board on Pinterest.